Options

Renewing CSSLP before 1-year anniversary?

bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
According to https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CSSLP:
[FONT=&amp]For the CSSLP, you need to earn and post a minimum of [/FONT][FONT=&amp]30 CPE credits per year[/FONT][FONT=&amp]. You need to do so before your certification annual anniversary date.[/FONT]
If I receive my certification on March 26, 2018, for example, I will need to get 30 CPE credits before March 26, 2019, or else my certification will expire. Is that correct?
2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science

Comments

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would say consult ISC2 on that. But as I read, they are specifying what happen if you don't met the 3 years CPE requirement, but not if the annual requirement is not met. If I were you, I would find some time to do some CPE activity :)

They are easy to do... just read their magazine and answer a few questions could help you do 10-12 type-A CPE per year.

In my case, in 10 month, I did 80 CPE :), I will surely obtain 20 other in the last 2 month of my year.