Passed Ccent!!

NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
I can't believe I passed today, first time!

I used most common study material for this exam such as cbt nuggets and boson just to name a few.

I used packet tracer for labs.

I actually completed this exam within 45 mins!

Now onto CCNA. :)

Comments

• hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    congrats recommend networklessons.com for icnd2 and beyond.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    huntert wrote: »
    recommend networklessons.com for icnd2 and beyond.

Is that site like an online book, or is it more like CBT Nuggets and Pluralsite. I cant tell if it has videos or not.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What I'm working on right now, phew this has been a brain burner the last 2 days.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! And good luck on your CCNA!
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 501 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D A very good start for the 2018! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Thank you for your kind messages.

A special thank you to all of you for your help.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    to answer ssnyderu2
    user-offline.png

the site has some videos but mostly has written material which is very good. there are a lot of diagrams and pictures to help you understand.