Options

Passed the ICND 2 (CCNA R&S)!!!

McElhinneyMcElhinney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Just thought I would update you on my progress. After 1 failed attempt I have finally passed the ICND 2 exam achieving my CCNA Routing and Switching.

The exam was far from easy and requires dedication.

My main source of study was attending a crash course for the ICND 2 followed by reading the Lammle study guide and spent many hours on labbing and practice exams.For those who want to know my score, I achieved a comfortable 856, 811 being the pass mark. Now on wards and upwards and will be starting the CCNA Security course next week followed by CCNA Cyber Ops mid-April.
2017/2018 Certifications Gained: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec.
2018/2019 Certification Goals: CCNA Cyber OPs.

Comments

• Options
    hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    congrats good job.
  • Options
    ghoulghoul Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I let time get away from me and ran out of time to go after a new cert, so I'm going to retake the ICND2 later this month. I took it 4 years ago, so it was the previous version. Hoping I can refresh my memory easily, but not sure if I should study my old book or get new stuff.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    congrats. you are now one of us!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree