Options

Should I do my test Yet? (70-698)

AnimeazAnimeaz Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I've been studying since October because I want to pass the 70-698. I saw a post a while back when someone passed their exam and they recommended staying clear from the test sites such as measureup since their questions are way to hard compared to the exam and can throw you off.

I have watched all CBT Nuggets and watched the 250 videos from ITDVDs and read some of the Technet. I also go on my Anki flashcard app EVERYDAY to remember all 800+ flashcards I have, to cram everything in.

Do you think I should take the exam now? I don't think I can possibly do anymore studying as I am burning out and is driving me nuts now haha.

Comments

• Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you feel like you can do nothing more and you feel confident from the exam blueprint provided by Microsoft on the website for the exam, go for it.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    Well I could try and memorise more but considering how much I'm already revising I don't think its possible. Is this exam THAT hard or am I over thinking this?
  • Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You're overthinking it. Also, it shouldn't be about memorization. You should be looking for useable skills, otherwise you'll fall apart in your first interview with it on your CV.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    Oh don't get me wrong I've been doing as much as I can in my lab and I do have practise because of my job since we are starting to deploy Windows 10, I use it everyday. Cheers though I will book it soon!
  • Options
    twingo100twingo100 Member Posts: 20 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I would go for it, I did the 698 last week and passed, it is very easy to over think the exam.

Even while taking it I thought I must remember this for when I next take and at the end I passed,

I am taking 697 next but have completely changed my study methods and am currently using the plurasight course which is excellent
  • Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You are ready, I would go for it!
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.