Options

OSCP Journey Starting this week

2»

Comments

• Options
    aakashc1aakashc1 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Tomorrow morning my lab will end and i have done 51 machines and completed exercises. Exam on 8 march. During this journey learned a lot. Superb experience.

Will update my exam review after pass

Future GOAL -> Exploit development +rastalabs+OSCE
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck aakashc1! I think you've done the most lab machines I've seen here.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    DataFoxDataFox Member Posts: 11 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with the exam, I'm currently working on the courseware and having a blast.

Will you focus on HTB in the run-up to the exam?
  • Options
    ARGHturARGHtur Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Interesting reading icon_smile.gif
    Good luck on your exam..
    I have a question? When you signup for PWK do you get to set the lab start day and exam day? or is the exam automatically 1 week after last lab day?
  • Options
    0xurity0xurity Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ARGHtur wrote: »
    Interesting reading icon_smile.gifGood luck on your exam..I have a question? When you signup for PWK do you get to set the lab start day and exam day? or is the exam automatically 1 week after last lab day?
    Hey ARGHtur, You can schedule the exam any day you like in 90 days after your lab ends. also, lab time comes with a complimentary exam attempt best of luck-> Thanks aakashc1 for a great post!
  • Options
    BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□