ISACA CISA exam for non experience IT guy

Fluk-SamFluk-Sam Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello
Does anyone know CISA exam can take without IT auditing working experience . i have got IT degree and System admin experience about three years. i want to shift to IT auditing career.

Comments

• GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    Good morning, evening, or night,

I am not trying to be rude. But, did you go to the website and see if you qualify based on what you have told us about your lack of auditing experience?
  • Fluk-SamFluk-Sam Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GirlyGirl wrote: »

I am not trying to be rude. But, did you go to the website and see if you qualify based on what you have told us about your lack of auditing experience?

Yah i bit confusing for me
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You don't need experience to take any exam. You do need experience to become certified though :)

I'm currently studying for CISA as well without auditing experience, but I do meet other criteria. I think the requirements on the website are pretty, but if you don't think so I would recommend contacting ISACA to see what they think.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member Posts: 101 ■■■□□□□□□□
    GirlyGirl wrote: »

CISA will take Security experience as well, BTW