Options

To enable print screen option

lalishardalalisharda Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
If someone can tell me how to enable print screen on the keyboard?

U guys will laugh on this question, but I will appreciate if some one can give some tips. icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    Non-Profit TechieNon-Profit Techie Member Posts: 418 ■■□□□□□□□□
    just hold down the alt button and press the print screen button. it will look like nothing happens, but go into the paint program and in the edit menu select paste :)
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    doesn't have to be paint, any program that will accept a clipboard graphics paste will work. Wordpad is very good if you wish to add text to the snapshot. printscreen without the alt key will also copy the entire screen.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    You can either use Right Click to Paste the image into an application, or you can use the Paste option in most programs usually under the Edit option on the toolbar. I usually use Ctrl. + V myself, it's alot quicker.

Little side note, the Print Screen button will not actually physically "Print" the screen. Meaning if you press it, it will not "Print" what you see on the screen using the Printer. Rather, it will "Print" in the form of a screenshot (image), which you need to "Paste" into an graphics application like "Micro$oft Paint". Then, you can "Print" it or do whatever you want with it...

- Joey