Options

Graduated with Honors

gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
Hey I just graduated last Saturday and it was with honors (cuz of my GPA).
Very nice ceremony, orchestra and everything else.
Now I'm officially done with school and my diploma should arrive in 4 weeks.
Everytime I accomplish some goal I buy a gift to myself, well this time I got a xbox 360 and Call of Duty 2. Awsome and it goes very well with my HD TV.
Another good news is that I might have found a job as a Network Engineer. But I'm still waiting for his attorney gets all the paperwork done (I need work visa).
So, it's about it. I'm a little away from studies and this site because my mother is in town doing some exams for her treatment. So, I'm taking care of her.
I will see you all from time to time, when things get less complicated, I will restart my cert studies. Good luck to ya'll.
A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Everytime I accomplish some goal I buy a gift to myself, well this time I got a xbox 360 and Call of Duty 2. Awsome and it goes very well with my HD TV.
    Another good news is that I might have found a job as a Network Engineer.
    Congratulations for both/all -- graduation/honors and the job! icon_thumright.gif

I do the motivation thing for my certifications -- I was buying Guinness for my Certification Celebrations, and then only drinking one or two before starting the next certification. Now I have a refrigerator full of Guinness. :D Maybe once I get into studying for the CCIE Lab exam I'll need it for study purposes.... and can make room for my lab exam motivation Guinness. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!