Options

CISSP New Exam Outline Effective April 15, 2018

bloodfoxxbloodfoxx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello - I am trying to decide if I should study for my CISSP or wait until after April 15, 2018. I do not want to waist time studying old material if it will be less relevant on the new test. Maybe I should invest the next 2 months studying for an easier cert and then pick back up CISSP once the new study material is released? I don't think I can study for 2 months before the April 15th dead line and be ready to take the test. I read the FAQ on the ISC2 website and they say
***"(ISC)² exams are experience-based that include experience-based questions that cannot be learned by studying alone. If you already have the experience in the domains covered in CISSP and believe that you have sufficiently studied those domains, you should feel confident that you are qualified to take the new exam and pass it. (ISC)² cannot guarantee you will pass the exam."
Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject or words of wisdom? Do you think if I study the old material that it may still be relevant enough to assist in me passing the CISSP? (I have about 15 years IT exp and 8 years of Infosec experience)

Comments