Options

MCSE starter

chukchuk Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I stumbled across a pdf file named certking. It has 200+ questions and answers does anyone know of this company. Is this a good study source for this exam??? I am new to this i want to become MCSE as work will boost my pay if i get certified.
7 scenes done in 1 day as a final swan song

Comments

• Options
    tibultibul Member Posts: 240
    Never heard of certking but if its anything like **** keep well away from it as it would be cheating as there braindumps from the actuall exams so you wouldent gain anything from them plus MS have made it much harder to pass the test by just memorising questions.

The best bet is get a good training kit like the sybex ones or MS ones and use those, unless you feel you have enough knowledge to pass them without the books, i use both sybex and MS training kits plus the information from this site and practical experiance (from work etc) to pass my exams.
    Studying 70-292.
    Aiming for MCSA: Security and 2003 upgrade.
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Definately a braindump. Steer clear of it.

*WTF, it doesn't let me capitalize the D of Definately icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif *
    witty comment
  • Options
    chukchuk Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the Sybex text book from my boss at work. It is pretty good to read. Isnt took thick compared to other books.
    Thanks for that, is sybex good enough to study alone and be able to pass.
    Ive been working with networks about 4 months, have server lab at home 2003 enterprise, bit of server familiarity. I want to do this exam as my 1st mcse exam.
    7 scenes done in 1 day as a final swan song
  • Options
    DapperDanDapperDan Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    IMHO the Sybex book is light-weight. Use another resource with it. MS Press book is pretty good. Other people may suggest others.