Options

About 2...security+

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
:D ,I've just finnished the Sybex Security+ study guide,i'm now reviewing the Fast pass edition . Very comfortable with the topics.

Do you think this is enough to pass the exam comfortably?
for those of you who have passed the exam;on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this exam?

Also this exam is pretty expensive compared to the Microsoft exams?$237 and $130 respectively.
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• Options
    DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used http://www.getcertify4less.com for a voucher last time and they have the Security+ for $218. Not a big savings, but every little bit helps.
  • Options
    doogleassdoogleass Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I only used sybex and exam cram 2 to study. i only read through each book once and also used the tech notes from this site. i really understood all the concepts but it was the way the questions were asked. the first time i ever took a comptia exam. so maybe go through as many practise questions as you can.

Not too sure on the pricing. All exams are expensive for us here in sunny South Africa. :D
  • Options
    icon_lol.gif doogleass........yeah all this bloody exams are expensive, i'm very ready for the exam but i'm kind of in a bad way........bad pay rates,terrible pay rates ...n ppl complain.

Yeah thats how it is this sides of Africa :D
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Options
    DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ahh sorry about that. Didn't see that you were outside the US.
  • Options
    No offence taken mate,