Options

Ways of purchasing Comptia Exams?

bowmattybowmatty Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I have seen that you can buy vouchers for the A+ exam whch is cheaper than going through the exam center itself, is this true?

Where do i buy these vouchers? im in Australia and the 901 exam is $209 through the test center :)

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've used getcertified4less in the past. Some here have had their issues with them, so I would search this forum for their inputs.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    victor.s.andreivictor.s.andrei Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bowmatty wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have seen that you can buy vouchers for the A+ exam whch is cheaper than going through the exam center itself, is this true?

Where do i buy these vouchers? im in Australia and the 901 exam is $209 through the test center :)

Thanks

CompTIA has an online academic store. Prices are significantly lower than the usual. YMMV.
    Q4 '18 Certification Goals: Cisco ICND2; JNCIA-Junos; Linux+; Palo Alto ACE

2018-2020 Learning Goals: non-degree courses in math (Idaho, Illinois NetMath, VCU) and CS/EE (CU Boulder, CSU)
    in preparation for an application to MS Math + CS/EE dual-master's degree program at a US state school TBD by Q4'21

To be Jedi is to face the truth...and choose.
    Give off light...or darkness, Padawan.
    Be a candle...or the night.
    (Yoda)