OSCP - Completed All Lab Machines

suraj2010suraj2010 Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
From Yesterday Completed All Lab Machines of OSCP including Pain, Sufferance, Humble, Gh0st, Bethany, Jack, etc still 25 days lab access left.
2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - Continue...

Comments

  • ottucsakottucsak Posts: 146Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Impressive! I guess you are 100% ready to take the exam.
  • HiggsxHiggsx Posts: 71Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    suraj2010 wrote: »
    From Yesterday Completed All Lab Machines of OSCP including Pain, Sufferance, Humble, Gh0st, Bethany, Jack, etc still 25 days lab access left.
    What is the most important lesson learned?
    I just did 2 machines in 2 days and I'm a little bit afraid :)
    any advice?
  • rdwill75rdwill75 Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    In your list of completed certifications it says "OSCP". Have you already completed the course previously?
  • fabostrongfabostrong Posts: 210Member
    Can you give any insight or tips on how you did this? Study habits, etc?
  • suraj2010suraj2010 Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    ottucsak wrote: »
    Impressive! I guess you are 100% ready to take the exam.

    Already completed before Lab completion
    2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - Continue...
  • suraj2010suraj2010 Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Higgsx wrote: »
    What is the most important lesson learned?
    I just did 2 machines in 2 days and I'm a little bit afraid :)
    any advice?

    Some day no shell and some day 3 -4 machines i usually sit for 5 -7 hours per day
    2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - Continue...
  • suraj2010suraj2010 Posts: 15Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    rdwill75 wrote: »
    In your list of completed certifications it says "OSCP". Have you already completed the course previously?

    Within 1st Month Given the exam then tried to complete the machines with remaining days
    2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - Continue...
  • BlucodexBlucodex Posts: 371Member
    Awesome job!
Sign In or Register to comment.