impromptu CIW Exam

SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
Will be taking my exam tomorrow evening. I hear this is a very easy but I was not expecting to take it. Found out when I was about to take my final assessment for my web dev course at WGU. I thought you could take the certification exams whenever you wanted. So wanted to ask if any of you guys have taken the exam and could provide me with an idea of what to expect.
Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise

Comments

• TriggeriousTriggerious Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've passed both of the CIW certs in the Cyber Program at WGU (it seems that they're the only ones around here that have it as a requirement). I didn't do the best on the Web Dev Associate, just not my strong suit, but I just passed the Web Security Associate today in 20 minutes with a 98%. This was the newest post I could find, so I figured I'd share some info. Exam Labs had the EXACT test that I took today. While I don't recommend people to memorize the answers, it did help with my confidence level since the material is outdated and scattered across so many topics.