Options

2 Job Offers. Hard Decision

2»

Comments

• Options
    josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    company A seems like a no brainer. I was waiting for the catch, or the big selling point buried at the end of company B's description.

i'm a fan of wanting to be exposed to new things at a job and growing in your position, but when comparing offers i need something that they provide me that i can't for myself. ie money, benefits etc. sounds like you'll be exposed to things you're interested in and that will be useful at company A, and with time you save in commute, use it to study other things yourself. win/win.
  • Options
    nothimagainnothimagain Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Update:

Offer thinking about this all week i went with company A.I hope i made the right decision . Even things go sour , i could always leave after a year being here i guess.
  • Options
    KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Update:

Offer thinking about this all week i went with company A.I hope i made the right decision . Even things go sour , i could always leave after a year being here i guess.
    Awesome! I was wondering which way you would go. So many times here on TE you see everyone recommend something but the poster for whatever reason goes a different way and you cringe. I think it is the right choice!
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator