Options

Free CISSP Live Training Today and March 22nd / 23rd - Please check-in

scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Team,

For the aspiring CISSP Candidates like me. I am very good with Video studies, the only book I have read would be for CRISC and now planning to read a second for CISSP 11th hour. If you are like and prefer the video training and a veteran SME explaining the CISSP concept to you, then let's do this together.

Safaribooksonline.com is offering a live training/bootcamp style on selected domains. Today at 3pm Central/ 4pm Est and not sure what time it would be in PSD or Mountain time.
[FONT=&amp]March 16, 20183:00pm – 6:00pm CDT[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

ATTENDING

ADD TO CALENDAR

WITHDRAW FROM COURSE

144 spots available
Registration closes March 14, 2018 5:00 PM

[/FONT]

LIVE ONLINE TRAINING[FONT=&amp]CISSP stumbling blocks: Software development security and identity

Tackling the most difficult aspects of the CISSP exam

[/FONT]

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/live-training/courses/cissp-stumbling-blocks-software-development-security-and-identity/0636920156789/#schedule

For March 22nd / 23rd - Sari Greene would be holding this live.
LIVE ONLINE TRAINING[FONT=&amp]CISSP Crash Course

Fully updated for the 2018 CISSP Exam

March 22 & 23, 201812:00pm – 4:00pm CDT

ATTENDING

ADD TO CALENDAR

WITHDRAW FROM COURSE

112 spots available
Registration closes March 21, 2018 5:00 PM

[/FONT]

Yes We Can!!!

No Knowledge is wasted, is always an addition.

Note: You can create a new Safaribooksonline.com account for a 10day free trial to use for this I believe.

Comments

• Options
    GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    scankloud wrote: »
    Hi Team,

For the aspiring CISSP Candidates like me. I am very good with Video studies, the only book I have read would be for CRISC and now planning to read a second for CISSP 11th hour. If you are like and prefer the video training and a veteran SME explaining the CISSP concept to you, then let's do this together.

Safaribooksonline.com is offering a live training/bootcamp style on selected domains. Today at 3pm Central/ 4pm Est and not sure what time it would be in PSD or Mountain time.
    [FONT=&amp]March 16, 20183:00pm – 6:00pm CDT[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]

ATTENDING

ADD TO CALENDAR

WITHDRAW FROM COURSE

144 spots available
    Registration closes March 14, 2018 5:00 PM

[/FONT]

LIVE ONLINE TRAINING[FONT=&amp]CISSP stumbling blocks: Software development security and identity

Tackling the most difficult aspects of the CISSP exam

[/FONT]

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/live-training/courses/cissp-stumbling-blocks-software-development-security-and-identity/0636920156789/#schedule

For March 22nd / 23rd - Sari Greene would be holding this live.
    LIVE ONLINE TRAINING[FONT=&amp]CISSP Crash Course

Fully updated for the 2018 CISSP Exam

March 22 & 23, 201812:00pm – 4:00pm CDT

ATTENDING

ADD TO CALENDAR

WITHDRAW FROM COURSE

112 spots available
    Registration closes March 21, 2018 5:00 PM

[/FONT]

Yes We Can!!!

No Knowledge is wasted, is always an addition.

Note: You can create a new Safaribooksonline.com account for a 10day free trial to use for this I believe.

Ok. Let me quit my job so I can make sure I don't miss a second of it.

In all seriousness. I know my opinion but I want yours.

How useful is 3-4hrs a day for two days???
  • Options
    scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    GirlyGirl wrote: »
    Ok. Let me quit my job so I can make sure I don't miss a second of it.

In all seriousness. I know my opinion but I want yours.

How useful is 3-4hrs a day for two days???

Hi GirlyGirl, from my understanding. 3-4hrs a day for two days is in addition to the training already provided by Sari Greene or all other videos. There are people who have the experience in multiple domains but might be struggling in a particular domain. This would help drive a deeper understanding of this particular domain. They are not teaching the entire 8 domains, but a particular domain. Did I answer your question right?
  • Options
    Falcon56Falcon56 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took the class in January. If you have watched Sari's video series [I actually watched the 24 hr version and the 7 hour version] or you are right on the cusp of taking the exam [you're in review mode], they are a great tool, IMO. She also covers test-taking strategies and how to approach questions. If you are in the middle of your studies, I wouldn't recommend this. Obviously, two days isn't going to make/break the exam but I was glad I participated.

I see GirlyGirl's point though....right smack in the middle of the day. But they are trying to reach the broadest audience possible. There were a lot of folks from across the pond in my class.

As a study resource, I feel like Sari doesn't get the accolades she deserves in this forum. I loved both of her video series and her class. I feel like she was a big influence in my success.