Options

CHFI V9 new exam questions

MitchardaMitcharda Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
On March 23rd, I took the CHFI v9 exam without being able to pass it.

The questions were completely different from the ones that I had expected in some way and on which I had practiced.

Can anyone tell me where to get updated questions from the new CHFIv9 exam?

I only found these:
https://www.udemy.com/computer-hacki...on-9-practice/

thank you

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    In before the storm icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,232 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Sorry to hear about the fail. But rest assured, by joining TE you will never fail another exam again. Just inbox cyberguypr with your request and he'll point you in the right direction. I get all of my **** from him.

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay, and good luck!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I wouldn't waste any time in CHFI re-attempts. There's very little recognition in the industry for that cert right now. You're much better off going for something like the OSCP, which you take from home without needing to use a webcam, so it's easy to just Google the answers as you take it.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Options
    MitchardaMitcharda Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the advice. I'm taking the chfi just to renew my ceh. I chose the chfi because it seemed to me the easiest exam of the circuit ec-council, but apparently they have complicated it with the latest version!icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    pogi123456pogi123456 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    do you have any study guides for CHFI? Thanks
  • Options
    scadascada Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Humm....

there was a time when even joking about sending a **** would get you blocked... icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    scada wrote: »
    Humm....

there was a time when even joking about sending a **** would get you blocked... icon_cheers.gif
    Can confirm. I got banned once for directing a **** requester to CompTIA Customer Service. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Why is it that every time I see an EC-Council thread it always contains thier name and the word "****". I assume this is reffering to the quality of thier materials and exams icon_cool.gif
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • Options
    In life, some things just go togehter no matter what, like pizza and pepperoni, salt and pepper, cereal and milk. Can't fight it.
  • Options
    jhonsteve83jhonsteve83 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello cyberguypr,

Please, could you help me with CHFIv9 study materials. I need to pass this exam to get credit for my class.

Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    rajatrajrajatraj Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Jhonsteve83,

Did you pass this exam?
  • Options
    Hello cyberguypr,

Please, could you help me with CHFIv9 study materials. I need to pass this exam to get credit for my class.

Thank you for your help.

@ cyberguypr - help the guy out icon_thumright.gif
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    joepelusjoepelus Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @ cyberguypr could you help me out aswell?

Going for a retake the 14th of september, read the matt walker books, did a short nmap course aswell as the boson practice exams.
    You got something more to make sure i pass?
  • Options
    @ joepelus - If you are doing well on Boson then I think you should definitely pass the exam. But if you still need something to get you over the hump then cyberguypr is definitely your guy. Just post a few more times and then you can inbox him. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    E Double U, you see what you started? LOL
  • Options
    Anything for our junior members man :)
  • Options
    _cybergeek_cybergeek Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi - I am new and am unable to inbox you. Are you able to inbox me and I can reply to you?
This discussion has been closed.