Options

I made it!! 810

dubbs112dubbs112 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
The test was pretty much what I expected although there were several questions dealing with security that were not covered much in the study material I used.

Overall I am very happy with my first exam experience. And am ready to start the process for the next one.

Thanks to everyone for the words of support and good luck to everyone esle sitting the exam this week!!!

Whew 810!!

Comments

• Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent Score...

What's up next for you?

icon_cool.gif
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• Options
    Not sure yet my employer is paying for the material and exams and wants me to persue an MCSA or MCSE for 2000.

Any suggestions??
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    Here's a suggestion......Do it!

If they are going to pay for it I would go all the way to MCSE if I were you. I'd also try and get them to let you upgrade to 2003 also.

So are you going to 70-290 next or have you thought about going back and picking up A+ and Network+ to go towards your MCSA?

Congrats on the MCP and let us know what you decide next.
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    Looking at some of the electives for mcsa 2000 is kind of making me lean towards picking up another cert like a+ /net+ to count towards the mcsa

How are the electives an thoughts??
  • Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I am currently working on my MCSA/MCSE and I'm taking a break from those to get the Net+ and use that with my A+ as an elective. I figured that I am killing to certs with one exam (so to speak). After I pass 70-291 and Net+ (Which I'm taking next week), I will have achieved 2 certifications at once and with the same amount of exams had I just followed the MCSA track as Microsoft has it outlined. Make sense? I know I'm a little ahead of myself since I haven't taken Net+ or 291 yet, but all in due time...by the end of July to be exact.

So, to get back to your thought, I would do the A+ and Net+ also since listing 3 certs looks a lot better than just 1. And, if your company is willing to pay for it, get all you can while you can!
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"