Options

How to study for cisa a week before exam?

tigerbullseyetigerbullseye Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, i completed my undergrad degree in accounting a couple months ago and am currently studying for the cisa.

So far, my approach has been to make detailed notes on each domain and understand/ memorize them, and do the cisa database questions.

My cisa exam is now a week away and the problem is my scores in the database are between 60-70%.

So my question is should i spend this final week reviewing the crm and my notes or just focus solely on the database?

It seems kinda common sense to just stick with the database now but i keep feeling like ill forget the concepts in the book if i dont review it this week. What do you guys think i should do?

Comments

• Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    My approach has been reading the manual and doing the database questions daily. I started reading the manual in January and am currently going through it for a third time. I began with the database in February and am scoring 80-90%. I want to take the exam soon so I am basically focusing on the Missed Last Time Seen and Trouble Questions from the database. I'll continue to read the manual daily while riding public transportation to work. This approach worked for me when I took the CISM last year.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS