Options

Taking the 100-105 next week

OnitaOnita Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any last minute advice? I've put it off far too long, I just need to rip the band-aid off. Probably biggest issues I've run into:

1. Not fully reading the questions!
2. IPv6 addressing.

I've watched INE and read Odom's books. Taking Bosom exams usually getting 80%+.

Comments

• Options
    PocketLumberjackPocketLumberjack Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah you need to really read the questions. I actually laughed out loud when I caught a trick question on the last Cisco exam I took. I took the CCENT over a year ago but I really don’t remember much on ipv6. Know these commands cold and you will be in a good place for the sims: IOS for CCENT – The Most Useful Show Commands – Daniel's TechBlog

But most importantly good luck and have fun!
    Learn some thing new every day, but don’t forget to review things you know.
  • Options
    Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took the icnd1 in 0ct i think it was, ipv6 is mentioned more in icnd2 from what i'm seeing in my studies. Just know the basic link local ipv6 addresses fe80 and fffe etc

Is the boson exsim any good ? i am planning on taking the icnd2 soon was wandering should i buy it or not.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hey How did the exam go?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    OnitaOnita Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great! I don't have the numbers but passed with an ~863. I had to reschedule to last Monday and my wife had our baby last Thursday. Its been a whirlwind but I'm on to ICND2!
  • Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gifw00t!!! Congrats!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Onita wrote: »
    Great! I don't have the numbers but passed with an ~863. I had to reschedule to last Monday and my wife had our baby last Thursday. Its been a whirlwind but I'm on to ICND2!

Congrats! Onita great news! what were your study methods?
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.