Options

CISA 2015 Manual

mwhdmwhd Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Wondering if I use the 2015 cisa manual and Q and A database if this is sufficient to pass the exam. I have the 2015 manual and dont want to spend money on another manual if I need to.

Thanks for any advise.

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Honestly, the QAE DB is enough by itself to help pass. As for the manuals, I bought one for CISM in 2015 and never could take the exam until last year. I bought the 2017 since work was paying for it, and it was 99% the same. I'm sure the CISA manual hasn't really changed much either.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You literally just have to go to the ISACA store page for the book and compare the publication information, ISBN, version, etc. to the publisher page in the book...if the information is the same, then the book is the same. I bought the CISA book in 2015 and took the exam late 2017 and it was the same. The more likely scenario is DB questions being different than the hard copy practice questions.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The 26th edition review manual from 2015 is the latest book if I'm not mistaken. That plus the QAE database should be more than plenty to pass.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    mwhdmwhd Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for your replies.
  • Options
    tverma80tverma80 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used CISA 2015 manual to pass my exam on Dec 30, 2017.
  • Options
    James435James435 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pls how do I get any Cisa Review Material for free download?

Am just starting to prepare.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
    James435 wrote: »
    Pls how do I get any Cisa Review Material for free download?

I am not sure that you can, but good luck lol!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS