Options

Passed JN0-102 today on first try - A few tips

jinbakojinbako Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took as passed the J0-102 JNCIA-Junos exam this morning on my first attempt. My employer pays for a Pluralsight subscription and I signed up for a month of CBTNuggets to take their course on the exam as well. CBTNuggets is expensive but they have a free week to all new subscribers.

While I can't go into specifics due to the NDA, my first tip is to take a look at what Juniper says is covered and make sure you are comfortable with the material covered as the questions can come from any of the areas.

My second tip is to get hands-on experience with Junos. This is essential to make the exam easier. Used devices are readily available and affordable online and having a device to actually work on would go a long way in helping someone pass the exam.

This exam is not necessarily a difficult exam but if one doesn't have the theory coupled with hands-on expereince with the Junos OS, it will become much more challenging.

Comments

• Options
    xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! And thanks for the tips.
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Options
    Thanks. Glad to have this one out of the way as we use Juniper devices in our environment. Now on to the JNCIS-ENT.
  • Options
    moonaqueen wrote: »
    Thank you its very helpful material for first try to pass jn0-102 :)
    I checked demo questions first to check the quality and then downloaded the whole file.
    I am fully satisfied with my results and thankful to **** for designing JN0-210 **** for the students of this certification.

I'm not trying to be rude but I would appreciate people not sharing links to brain **** sites on my posts as using such sites violates the candidate agreement of every legitimate certification and lessens the value of the certification for those who studied and legitimately earned the credential.