Finally Scheduled!!!

ScyphnScyphn Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good Day You All,

Just wanted to report that after months of uncertainty, I finally scheduled my 901 exam for May 2nd. Ive been lurking these forums for a while now and reading the "Passed A+!!" posts and all the study habits. Ive been using the Pearson Test Prep, Darril Gibson GCGA tests, read David Prowse Exam Cram, and to top it of Prof Messer Course notes. Even with all that I'm nervous. But heres hoping for the best!!!icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Comments

• bluewarlord8bluewarlord8 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, i’m sure you’ll pass with flying colors
    Certs: CompTIA A+, MTA: Server Admin, CCST - Networking & Azure Fundamentals.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck you got this!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! You sound like you are on track with some good study materials!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • ScyphnScyphn Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot guys!!! I'll keep you all posted of course!