Options

70-411 Failed

ksmith40516ksmith40516 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, I took it today and failed. 600, I guess I am back to studying more. I really thought I had it. Only 44 questions which I think made me a little nervous. I finished it like 45 min. I thought I had it.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sorry you didn't pass!! My advice is to make sure you know NPS/NAP in detail. I got a ton of questions on that area and out of all the 70-411 content found it to be the hardest in my opinion.

I would highly recommend the TechNet articles to fill in the gap. I also used CBT Nuggets. :)

Best of luck you will get it on the next round your close :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    drakerdraker Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's surprising.. When I took it I think it was around 55 questions?

I just took the 412 and there was 47. (failed it)
    Break time..!
  • Options
    ksmith40516ksmith40516 Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yep, it was very odd. I really thought I nailed it but I have already setup a retake. Just need to focus.