About to test!

xricksonxxricksonx Posts: 6Member ■■■□□□□□□□
I will be going in in about 45 min. Any last minute advice?

Comments

• xricksonxxricksonx Posts: 6Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed with a 730!
  • SpiegelSpiegel Taco Tuesday FLPosts: 298Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [In-Progress]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S
    Currently Working On: CCDA

2019 Goals: CCENT [X], CCNA R&S [X], CCDA [ ]
    Future Certs: LPI Linux Essentials | Project+| Cloud Essentials + | CCSP | CCNP Enterprise | CCNP Security | MDAA
  • jjwolfejjwolfe Posts: 19Member ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,015Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • xricksonxxricksonx Posts: 6Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    How much more effort do you guys think I would need to pass the CAPM? Is it possible to pass this right after?
  • imnewbieimnewbie Posts: 27Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    What kind of material did you use? Do you have some tip?
  • Infosec_SamInfosec_Sam Security+, CCENT, ITIL Foundation, A+ Madison, WIPosts: 400Admin Admin
    Looks like there was no advice needed - good job on the pass! I'm also curious to hear about your study experience!
    Community Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • adlinuxadlinux Posts: 18Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing! I'm thinking about taking the exam too. How long did you give yourself to study and prepare for the exam? What training materials did you use?
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 A+, Network+, Security+, Project+ USA, CAPosts: 150Registered Users ■■■■□□□□□□
    Way to GO!
    Current:  A+ | Network+ | Project+ |Security+
    Working on: Cysa+
  • balancebalance MBA,CISM,CISSP,CASP,CEH,CSM,ITIL V3 Found,Net+,Sec+ Dallas, Fort Worth Texas Posts: 39Member ■■■□□□□□□□