Options

Fastest way to complete A+ (901 & 902)?

BatmgaBatmga Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Exam cram by david prowse or mike meyers

Comments

• Options
    nejemnejem Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the exam cram book, multiple practice tests on examcompass and messer videos. I studied for 2-3 weeks straight, everyday. 5 hours+ a day. Took 901, then the next day took the 902.

When I got something wrong on a practice test, I wrote down notes on why it was wrong and all that. Keep taking practice tests so the content can stick.
  • Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If you’re new to IT it is probably not a bad thing to take your time with it. It is better to have a solid undrstanding on how PCs work than to just try to pass the test quickly and forget that knowledge soon after.

That being said, Mike Meyers has a more condensed book which does a good job.

https://www.totalsem.com/store/mike-meyers-passport-series-comptia-a-certification-220-801-220-802/
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    Spiegel wrote: »
    If you’re new to IT it is probably not a bad thing to take your time with it. It is better to have a solid undrstanding on how PCs work than to just try to pass the test quickly and forget that knowledge soon after.

That being said, Mike Meyers has a more condensed book which does a good job.

https://www.totalsem.com/store/mike-meyers-passport-series-comptia-a-certification-220-801-220-802/
    Oh right,Thankyou for the suggestion! Is the condensed one just as good as the brown all in one book?
  • Options
    D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Anyone here use Measureup to study? Is it worth the investment? I'm currently studying for my 902

For the 901 I only used Professor messers notes, the Mike Meyers A+ book, and some practice tests i found online.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • Options
    D20 wrote: »
    Anyone here use Measureup to study? Is it worth the investment? I'm currently studying for my 902

For the 901 I only used Professor messers notes, the Mike Meyers A+ book, and some practice tests i found online.
    I haven't used measureup, sorry!