Options

Finally Passed CISA

willow313willow313 Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
On April 13, 2018, I finally passed my CISA exams. I just want to use this opportunity to encourage anyone who is unsuccessful clearing the CISA or any of ISACA certs to keep on trying. Using and understanding the DATABASE was very useful.icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    LarryFormLarryForm Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Willow313. I don't know why, but I am always happy for those who successfully pass these exams and make it know to this very professional group. I is very motivating and inspiring. Thanks a lot for sharing and and hopefully you can guide those of us still looking forward to taking the CISA.

I have been prepping for this exam and I am using a the CISA database of 2014. Is that the one you are using? If not, do you think it will do the trick?
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! I passed one week ago.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! To both of you!
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    willow313willow313 Member Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your comment. I used the 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION thru ISACA with the 1,000 plus questions
  • Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First of all, congrats! The thing about ISACA is that the minimum subscription is one year. How many months have you used up before taking the exam? I wish they can offer 6 months minimum instead of the full year. Some people here say they only did one month practice exam and took the test.
    AnthonX