Options

Materials Used to Pass the Windows 2012 Certification test?

Chrisbari14Chrisbari14 Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
Good morning Tech Fam,

I'm seriously considering studying to achieve my Windows Server 2012 Certification. What were some materials you used to pass the test? I'm currently taking a hiatus from WGU since I have too many things going on at the time.(Getting Married, Relocating across the country, and job searching) In the meantime I want to pass this cert. Any advice?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The materials I am using include: TechNet articles, MS Press books, Windows Server 2012 R2 Sybex Complete Study Guide, and CBT Nuggets. I believe there is a thread that is on this site too that might have additional resources. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63