Options

A+ exams

beartricebeartrice Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello people!

So I am just one day before the exam day! Very anxious here!
I have been studying for 2 months, and taking exams but I never feel ready!
Although I have 10+ years of hands on experience and the CCNA, I am very nervous!

If it's a pass I will move on to Network+ and Linux+ I really enjoyed the studying part :)

cheers!

Comments

• Options
    khaledit2015khaledit2015 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck it seems you have very good experience I think you will pass easily
  • Options
    Thank you! Will come back tomorrow with more info!
  • Options
    D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • Options
    Passed both 901 and 902. A lot of the questions in the 902 I had already viewed them somewhere online.
    But still I did see some new questions in the actual test!
  • Options
    D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!

I'm hoping to pass my 902 next month sometime!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • Options
    Good luck!!
    The free pdf's I found online actually had at least 5 questions of my exam.
    Also I used CertBlaster that is complied with CompTIA and that also helped with the 902.

I also got the simulation with making two disk partitions. Overall I did find 902 easier than 901. But I guess it has to do also with luck and other stuff.
    Let me know when you seat the exam!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    khaledit2015khaledit2015 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats after all of this studies ,and the experience no doubt that you will pass and maybe you will be instructor