Options

eLS THP (Threat Hunting Professional)

2»

Comments

• Options
    KAmes4545KAmes4545 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They tell you it could take up to 30 business days, I’m assuming it just to cover themselves. They also mention it’s usually quicker. I was happy with a week. I don’t know about your report but mine was 30+ pages, I wouldn’t expect them to get through that quickly. :) 
  • Options
    u1trasu1tras Member Posts: 81 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited January 2019
    My report contains 15 pages. Could you provide the link where eLS states 30 days for exam report review, please? I can't find it.
    Certs: OSCP, eCTHP
    2019 Goals:
    eCTHP (done), FOR578 (done), FOR555 (done), Python (in progress), ELK, eCIR, SEC599, NetWars DFIR, FOR610
  • Options
    KAmes4545KAmes4545 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When you submit the report you’ll receive an email saying that it’s accepted and it’ll take 30 business days to review. (Usually much sooner) it says. 
  • Options
    KAmes4545 said:
    When you submit the report you’ll receive an email saying that it’s accepted and it’ll take 30 business days to review. (Usually much sooner) it says. 
    I haven't received any email from eLS after submitting my exam report. I merely see in my "Members area"->"Exams" that the report is "in Review" state. That's all in my case) 
    2019 Goals:
    eCTHP (done), FOR578 (done), FOR555 (done), Python (in progress), ELK, eCIR, SEC599, NetWars DFIR, FOR610
  • Options
    This is from certification process description on eLS website: "One of our instructors will carefully review your report. If your findings, and your threat hunting skills are deemed sufficient to pass the exam, you will be granted the eCTHP certification." No words about exam report review SLA.
    2019 Goals:
  • Options
    EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Thank you @EANx! 30 business days is too much, even for human review. 
    2019 Goals:
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Its rare they take this long. The common theme in any forum that discusses passing any elearnsecurity cert is that they got their results within a week and no later than two weeks. 

Strangely there must be some type of mishap. Maybe they are in fact swamped. Either way after 30 days definitely email them confirming they have received your report. 
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    flamecopperflamecopper Member Posts: 9 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I am into this course as well.
    However, my plan is to take ePND->ePWD->eTHP.
    My background is more of Penetration Testing.