Comptia A+ passed

bowmattybowmatty Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed the A+ yesterday :)

Whats next for me, Network + N10-006 or 7. WHat is the difference?

Comments

• roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,003 ■■■■■■■■□□
    bowmatty wrote: »
    Passed the A+ yesterday :)

Whats next for me, Network + N10-006 or 7. WHat is the difference?

Take CCNA or N+ both will be a challenge for you...don't underestimate the power of grayskull!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done for cheating on the most basic cert available. **** your way to victory mate.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • MalwareMikeMalwareMike Member Posts: 147 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I don't have the time to check the difference but if you throw that into Google, I bet you'll find a quick response. Best of luck!
    Current: GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GWAPT, GYPC, RHCSA, WCNA
    2019 Goals: CISSP, Splunk certifications (Certified Core, Power User, Admin, and Architect)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malware_Mike

• bowmattybowmatty Member Posts: 107 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    Well done for cheating on the most basic cert available. **** your way to victory mate.

Learn to read buddy! I asked for an exam ****, never got one and passed by studying for 3 months! fool

PS you are from Liverpool, UK. You probably stole the exam haha
  • bluewarlord8bluewarlord8 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oof it's getting tense in here? No need for the passive aggressive behavior guys!

Anyway.. Congrats on the pass of your 901/902 exams! You're A+ certified! whoop! - Make sure to update your CV/Resume and go apply to those jobs and climb that ladder.
    Certs: CompTIA A+, MTA: Server Admin, CCST - Networking & Azure Fundamentals.
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    bowmatty wrote: »
    Learn to read buddy! I asked for an exam ****, never got one and passed by studying for 3 months! fool

PS you are from Liverpool, UK. You probably stole the exam haha

Well done with the dumping.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    I'm scheduling my 220-902 for July 2nd.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Firstly, congrats on the pass!

As for the Net+ question. From my understanding there isn't much difference. However, I would go with the 006 version. Simply because there are simply more resources for it available since it has been out longer. I will say that you have a solid three months to study as that version expires 8/31/2018. Depending on your experience level and how much time you have dedicated for studying then three months is a good amount of time to study.

If you have more questions about the exam itself this Network+ section of the forum is riddled with posts of other's experiences, study methods and resources to recommend.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • BriskNerdBriskNerd Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CONGRATS on passing!!!