Options

CCENT/CCNA bootcamp suggestions?

b0Risb0Ris Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Long story short, my work has offered to send me to a CCENT/CCNA bootcamp on their dime. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to solidify my current knowledge and studying as well as expedite passing the exams. I have already started studying using Chris Bryant's Udemy course and a few hand me down books. The ability to get a week off from work to study is also really enticing.

Does anyone here have any first hand knowledge of quality CCNA bootcamps? I've read some threads on this site and others with the horror stories of less than honest companies or over promising sales people and I'd like to avoid that.

Any good/bad experiences welcome!

Comments

• Options
    williebwillieb Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well I can't speak on boot camps, but the global knowledge online courses are excellent and well worth it especially if you use Cisco learning credits. They offer week long boot camp type courses and I would imagine they are fairly decent.

Figured I'd answer ya since no one else has yet. Good luck...
    [X] CCENT ICND1 100-105
    [X] CCNA ICND2 200-105
    [X] CCNP ROUTE 300-101
    [X] CCNP SWITCH 300-115
    [X] CCNP TSHOOT 300-135
    [ ] CCDP ARCH 300-320
  • Options
    b0Risb0Ris Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    willieb wrote: »
    Well I can't speak on boot camps, but the global knowledge online courses are excellent and well worth it especially if you use Cisco learning credits. They offer week long boot camp type courses and I would imagine they are fairly decent.

Figured I'd answer ya since no one else has yet. Good luck...

Thanks! I’ll check them out!