Options

Cisco Wireless Technical Marketing Opportunity (San Jose)

ccie14023ccie14023 Member Posts: 183
All,

I'm looking to hire a technical marketing engineer at Cisco to work on wireless assurance. If you have a solid background in Cisco (or a competitor's) wireless products, and some familiarity with analytics and/or assurance of wireless, and are interested in a unique opportunity, please PM me. Technical Marketing engineers work inside the business unit and help guide development of products as well as adoption. This will involve a good amount of travel, presenting to customers and in trade shows, and a great opportunity to work with our latest and greatest stuff. This is not an entry-level job, but it is also not a senior TME, so it is good for people in the early stages of their career with some solid experience behind them. Because this involves writing and presenting, good communication skills are a must. I generally immediately reject resumes that show a strong technical background, but are poorly organized or contain typos. CCIE Wireless is preferred but not required. The job is in San Jose, California and I cannot pay for relocation at this time.

Job description is here:
https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Technical-Marketing-Engineer/1224340?