Options

[300-115] Passed to Recertify CCNP/CCDP

CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted, so I wanted to share some good news. I recently renewed by CCNP & CCDP certifications by passing the Cisco SWITCH exam (300-115). My last SWITCH exam was over 5 years ago. I felt the switching concepts haven’t changed much, but Cisco has incorporated a lot more of their proprietary IOS topics. I had about 3 industry standards type of questions (LACP, VRRP, & LLDP). Overall, the exam was fair. One of the labs took me almost 20 minutes to complete due to multiple requirements and me triple checking my work. To prepare, I built my own lab with a couple of 3650’s and focused on STP, EtherChannels, 802.1x, VTP, STP, and ACLs. I also used the official book and CBT Nuggets videos as a refresher. Let me know if I can be of any help and good luck to those of you perusing the CCNP and/or CCDP!

Comments

• Options
    sidninjasidninja Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have just gotten the green light from work to take this - so throw everything you used and looked at, at me and i will be very grateful! :D
    Always keep learning and have a positive attitude - never be rude or insulting and you will be blessed.
    Have faith in God and you can't go wrong.
    Connect with me on LinkedIn if you want - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sidbloodsaw/
    :cool: