Options

Whooo hoooo 70-215 Passed

mikiemovmikiemov Member Posts: 182
Just passed the above, had 60questions and 3 hrs to complete. The first 10 questions were horrible, lots ot Terminal server and SNMP questions.

After that settled down and got stuck in, Main topics covered were:

Installing W2k
Disk Management/Config
Unix printing
Printing permissions
TCP/IP Troubleshooting ie network diagrams
NTFS Permissions.

I just worked hard for 210, followed on with 215 quite soon afterwards....

So, question is what next ? Should i do 216/217 or do 218 ? Any ideas, perhaps I could turn my MCSE track into a reality TV show and get users to call a premium rate number to votw for the next exam !!
A woman drove me to drink, and I didnt have the decency to thank her.

Comments

• Options
    jrowejrowe Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass :D
    i'll vote for 218
    personally i think learning to manage a network environment is the logical step before learning how to implement various infrastructures.
  • Options
    Thans, my gut reaction is to do 218 also.

Another point, I thought the exams had changed so I got a score etc ? All I got today was the Congratulations you have passed paper. Any ideas ?
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    maybe you booked your exam before the change, or the exam was booked and the test centre downloaded your exam before the changes were made. if the centre had downloaded your exam the day you had taken it, maybe it would have been in the scored format.
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    curiocurio Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice one on the pass. I just booked up for next week, I did a couple of practice exams and scored 80-96% without having done any preparation (well - except administrating Win 2k Servers for 2 yrs). I think 70-218 is good choice too, a lot of similar ground to 210 and 215 is covered. I think your knowledge base will already cover a lot of what is in there. Good job.
  • Options
    With those pass marks you should be OK.. I didnt like the format of the new exams. Main problem was, when there is an exhibit to click on, there is no option to tile the view. Therefore I was really struggling to view the question/choice of answers and the exhibit.
  • Options
    JalalSulaimanJalalSulaiman Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikiemov wrote:
    Just passed the above, had 60questions and 3 hrs to complete. The first 10 questions were horrible, lots ot Terminal server and SNMP questions.

After that settled down and got stuck in, Main topics covered were:

Installing W2k
    Disk Management/Config
    Unix printing
    Printing permissions
    TCP/IP Troubleshooting ie network diagrams
    NTFS Permissions.

I just worked hard for 210, followed on with 215 quite soon afterwards....

So, question is what next ? Should i do 216/217 or do 218 ? Any ideas, perhaps I could turn my MCSE track into a reality TV show and get users to call a premium rate number to votw for the next exam !!

it is very nice for me as this is the first time I joined to this site and I'm planning to attend 70-215 exam, the first forum I opened it is this one
    congratulations