anyone selling CISM exam review questions book?

chapterchapter Member Posts: 14 ■■□□□□□□□□
hi folks,

Anyone in UK selling CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations 8th or 9th edition. I have exam next month.

Thanks

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    QAE online database is better in my opinion.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • chapterchapter Member Posts: 14 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I thought they were the same ?
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    There is a physical version which contains the correct answers directly under the questions (which I don't find helpful) and also an online database where you can do practice exams. All of the questions are exactly the same, but I felt the online database was better for testing my progress because the correct answers are not shown until you want to see them.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • chapterchapter Member Posts: 14 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I know what you mean.. I found it a bit annoying with when I did CRISC. I gave the book away for free after the exam... now thinking I should have sold it to get the CISM one. These books are pricy.
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The online Q&A is worth every last penny.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Amen to that. The format and familiarity with the testing Isaca-ness made it worth it.

Without it, I doubt if have passed. Admitted it's expensive, but a cost/benefit analysis of a potential failure and retake and the value that it adds as a professional = no brainer.

When you see the cost in the rear view after a pass you'll "get it".