Options

WGU Class C182 Resources

ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey all looking to see if any WGU students have recently taken the C182 class? I took my pre assessment and passed but im lloking to see if anyone used any other resources to prep for the final?
I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

Comments

• Options
    boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    join / wgu it on Facebook as well there is around 900 members
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • Options
    fabostrongfabostrong Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    C182 is the Introduction to IT. I passed it recently without even looking at the study material. With the certs you have, I'd imagine you'd be able to pass the final with no problem.

As far as other study material, there's some quizlets that you can find with a quick google search that should be more than enough for you to pass.
  • Options
    heyyydaveheyyydave Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    took this a few days ago, first you should join the wgu it slack group and also the google sharedrive, there is alot of study material on there. as far as c182, i passed my PA, didnt study a single bit and went into my OA and passed well above what i needed, it is an easy course for people with a background in IT
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    heyyydave wrote: »
    took this a few days ago, first you should join the wgu it slack group and also the google sharedrive, there is alot of study material on there. as far as c182, i passed my PA, didnt study a single bit and went into my OA and passed well above what i needed, it is an easy course for people with a background in IT

Yeah I passed both the OA and PA without studying so i guess i was worried about nothing lol.
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig