Passed the ISC2 CCSP exam today on the first attempt!

ecuisonecuison Member Posts: 131 ■■■■□□□□□□
Good luck to anyone taking this exam. It's not easy which I am sure those who have taken it can attest to it. God Bless.
Accomplishments: B.S. - Business (Information Management) | CISSP | CCSP | TOGAF v9.2 Certified | Security + | Network +

Comments

• jmoretti7jmoretti7 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you give any advise on what type of questions you saw? Which study guide did you feel the exam questions were like?
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Awesome job! If I were going for this cert, I would probably start with Cybrary. I very much enjoyed Kelly Handerhan's CISSP course on there, and I know she did the CCSP course as well. Looks like there is about 6 hours of content in that course.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass! Well deserved indeed.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!