ECSA or CHFI Training Material

MentalityMentality Posts: 17Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello folks,

Any ideas where can I download ECSA or CHFI training? I am fine with any format (videos, PDFs, etc.) and I'm also fine with either versions, 9 or 10.
I've searched everywhere, but no luck and unfortunately, it's really critical for my employer. icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Posts: 1,052Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    You and your employer can buy digital courseware from https://store.eccouncil.org
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Senior Member Posts: 6,587Mod Mod
    Are you looking for free material?
  • MentalityMentality Posts: 17Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Are you looking for free material?
    Hi, yes if there is any. I have looked up the prices of the official MOC and it's way too expensive, 3rd party paid trainings are no less expensive either.icon_sad.gif
    How come if it's critical for your employer they are not paying for the official material?
  • McxRisleyMcxRisley Eye of Barad-dûr Posts: 435Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    You can't find any FREE material for a reason.......... It is all DRM protected and isn't actually given to students.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • MentalityMentality Posts: 17Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    How come if it's critical for your employer they are not paying for the official material?
    coz thy suck, that's why :/
    It ain't critical then. BTW. CHFI has been the absolute most abhorrent certification I have taken in my life (out of 30+).
  • pogi123456pogi123456 Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    do you have any good study materials for CHFI? Thanks
  • Danbert1.0Danbert1.0 Posts: 5Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to locate some additional study materials for the CHFI.