Options

Do i need to know 200-105 things to pass 100-105

Jon1992Jon1992 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
First i'm not completely blind to CCNA exam objectives i did go to college for network engineering i been thru it before, but somethings i need a refresher on, and i am supposed to take both CCNA exams at end of the month but i decided to do CCENT first then CCNA 2 weeks later giving me more time to study and review the second exam, but if i forget something from 2nd exams book whats the changes that the ccna/200-105 material will be on CCENT exam. I ask because i took a non Microsoft server exam and even tho i don't recall in any of the videos or books going into depth of windows server for that exam i did have questions that mentioned windows server and if it wasn't for my college course i probably would of failed those questions. Hope saysing windows server is mentions.

Comments

• Options
    stylezunknownstylezunknown Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The ICND2 exam would test you on the objectives for ICND2 not ICDN1. Sorry for the short answer but hope this helps.
  • Options
    Jon1992Jon1992 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The ICND2 exam would test you on the objectives for ICND2 not ICDN1. Sorry for the short answer but hope this helps.

Yep thanks, just making sure Cisco ain't sneaky unfair morons like M$
  • Options
    clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    In general the test can be taken in any order. so the questions should be independent of each other. but icnd1 should be taken first as that test does cover more fundamental topics. and while you won't be asked questions about these fundamentals on icnd2, you will need to know them to answer more advanced questions, especially on a timed test. But, if your preparing by going through the objectives of the exam, you know that.