Options

Larry Greenblatt's CISSP

koolguy123koolguy123 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
Has anyone used Larry Greenblatt's recording or taken 5 days boot camp ?

Comments

• Options
    LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I watched his videos many times, until he started charging for them lol. I did like his style and I think the videos did help me get into the mindset that enabled me to pass the exam, even if most of the questions were unrelated to the topics of his videos. Hopefully he has updated them since.
  • Options
    Did you buy his videos ? Yes, he just updated it.
  • Options
    Yes, I did rent for a month just before my exam, as that was when he started monetizing them. Again, I found them very helpful, I just liked his style.
  • Options
    I heard a good reviews about his videos too and I watched demo videos on youtube.
  • Options
    c5rookiec5rookie Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree, his videos helped out quite a bit. It's a pain when free videos are no longer free, but comparing the rental cost to a re-take fee, I'll shell out some money up front.
  • Options
    c5rookie wrote: »
    I agree, his videos helped out quite a bit. It's a pain when free videos are no longer free, but comparing the rental cost to a re-take fee, I'll shell out some money up front.

Absolutely, as with any expense related to professional development, it's an investment in oneself. Those who aren't willing to invest even small amounts have no business complaining when they see those who do pass them by.