Stanly course 6.5 license key?

bsonbson Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Any licensed thier 6.5 vsphere using stanly keys?
looking to do it but wants a csv file (from vmware) and cant jsut create and upload a csv, anyone done this before?
Thanks

Comments

• Deáthmáge85Deáthmáge85 Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bson wrote: »
    Any licensed thier 6.5 vsphere using stanly keys?
    looking to do it but wants a csv file (from vmware) and cant jsut create and upload a csv, anyone done this before?
    Thanks

Probably won't work and no one here would endorse it, nor I.

Buy a VMUG Advantage membership and get licensing up to 3 hosts with Enterprise Plus.
    Certifications: A+, N+, Sec+, Storage+, CySA+, CASP+ (003 & 004), VCP-DCV 5, VCP-DCV/NV 6, MCSE x 2: Core Infrastructure & Productivity (2016), Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator, Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty, Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate, Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate

Current Pursuit: Azure & O365 Renewals

:2023 Goals: 
     Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500), Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate (AZ-800 & AZ-801), Microsoft Certified: Azure Cybersecurity Architect (SC-100)

:2024 Goals:
    VCP7-DCV, CCSP, CISSP, CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP

:2025 Goals:
    Linux+, RHSA, PenTest+, C|EH, OSCP, Azure & O365 Renewals
  • kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    What specifically are you trying to do? You should just be able to take the single line key that you "purchase" through onthehub from Stanly and then add that into the licensing section of vSphere.

Can you elaborate on this "CSV" file ?
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have a question about the VMUG Advantage membership license. It says you get a 365 day license. If you renew your membership the next year will you be able to extend the license to continue using your lab or will it expire and require you to rebuild the system?

I am just looking for the best long term solution for a home lab. I know I will need to gain experience with VMware over time. I am still using ESXi 5.5 so it's time for an upgrade.