Options

Passed N10-006 today

DreadITDreadIT Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got 775, Thanks everyone, this forum was by far the most help, especially mentally, I couldn't change
to N10-007 because i'd already booked but I was prepared for some confusing ass questions
from 006 which true to form I got.

Plan on taking Cisco in a month or so, I had already got CCENT a few years back so i'm pretty
strong with Cisco, but i'll still be a bit nervous because I failed ICND2(by ONE mark icon_sad.gif( ), not a
problem, I relish a challenge.

After Cisco i'm going to take a college Course in Sec+, i'll need some practical experience with that one.

Thanks again everyone.

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    bahlebahle Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    am about to take my n10-006 and am so confused beacuse my colleague whom i was studying with took it and failed so i do not understand if it the studying material that is wrong.Please help on what material did you use
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    LunchbocksLunchbocks Member Posts: 319 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I am testing next Wednesday and I am a bit nervous. I already passed my CCNA years ago, but it's the confusing question format and the contradiction I see in test materials from various training materials.

I am currently using Professor Messer, Mike Myers on Udemy, and Comptia's Network+ Deluxe study guide from Todd Lammle.
    Degree: Liberty University - B.S Computer Science (In Progress)
    Current Certs: CCENT | MCTS | Network+
    Currently Working On: Security+
    2020 Goals: CCNA, CCNP Security, Linux+