Options

Failed 70-284

icon_cry.gif Not happy. This was the first Microsoft exam I was actually confident about. I admin exchange daily and was suprised how difficult the exam was. I must have had the same exam as "spot1963", I also did not appear to have any questions from the "Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists" section as I received a zero in this category on my results but cant remember any questions in that section. Has any one else every completed a exam with no questions in a section?

Unlike spot1963 I do not use **** and hope to pass on my 2nd shot in a couple off days. My exam had a lot off questions about "routing groups" and "smtp connectors" both subjects that aren't covered in much detail in my ucertify.com test prep software.

Any way finished my winge, back to the study and give the exam another go in afew days.
Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!

Comments

• Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    That exam is not easy I heard. You will get it next time, just cover your weak points. I have been preparing for this exam and I am taking it next.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"