StationX - Nathan House

MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

  • yoba222yoba222 Senior Member Member Posts: 1,230 ■■■■■■■■□□
    He's on Udemy. You could probably get the same 4 courses over there for a bit cheaper whenever they drop the price to 9.99, which happens like 20 times a year. I haven't bought one of his courses yet so no comments on content quality.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,306 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'd also be leery of anyone who promises to make you a cybersecurity expert in all things over 4 courses.
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @yoba222, I did see them on udemy, I wouldn't pay more than $9.99 :)
    Danielm7 wrote: »
    I'd also be leery of anyone who promises to make you a cybersecurity expert in all things over 4 courses.

    Agreed. I don't even pay attention to that expert part. I saw Jason Dion mention on linkedin that Nathan is really good. Then again, Jason's courses are sold on that website too lol
  • yoba222yoba222 Senior Member Member Posts: 1,230 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MitM wrote: »
    @yoba222, I did see them on udemy, I wouldn't pay more than $9.99 :)



    Agreed. I don't even pay attention to that expert part. I saw Jason Dion mention on linkedin that Nathan is really good. Then again, Jason's courses are sold on that website too lol

    I'm not sure how I feel about Jason Dion. I did his entire Udemy course, and it was fine, but I remember some of those practice questions were alarmingly similar to the actual exam. It makes me feel that perhaps whatever it takes to keep the course rating at 4.5 stars or higher kind of thing. Which makes think there's a strong financial agenda in recommending another Udemy instructor.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    yoba222 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about Jason Dion. I did his entire Udemy course, and it was fine, but I remember some of those practice questions were alarmingly similar to the actual exam. It makes me feel that perhaps whatever it takes to keep the course rating at 4.5 stars or higher kind of thing. Which makes think there's a strong financial agenda in recommending another Udemy instructor.

    I agree. When I took the CSA+ exam, there was 1, maybe 2 questions that were pretty much word for word from his practice test. His course was decent, but I don't need your dumped questions.
  • NathanHouseNathanHouse BSc. CISSP. CISM. CISA. CEH. ISO 27001 LA, OSCP, SCF Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi this is Nathan House. You may ask me any question about our courses on StationX. VIP membership is our most popular purchase which gives you access to 100+ courses. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee. So there is no risk.

Sign In or Register to comment.