Options

Sr. Infosec Engineer role in Chicago

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
I just got approval for an addition to my team. I am looking for a Sr. Infosec Engineer with operational security monitoring, incident response, forensics, threat hunting, and security analytics. In addition, the role requires a people person who can build strong relationships with the business across a big company. Extra points if you bring in cloud security hand-on expertise. Automation is a BIG thing here so if you speak PowerShell and Python, you are golden. Finally, the role will serve as a mentor for jr talent.

Certs are not required, but extra points for CISSP and anything GIAC. If you have a CEH I will find you a job in the mailroom.

Notes before anyone asks: NOT a remote position. However, one-offs for remote work may be allowed after you prove yourself.

If you want more info or are interested, please PM for details.

Comments

• Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    So tell me more about the mailroom. :D:D:D
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If Chippendales falls through I will definitely send you my resume.
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    scadascada Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What if we have CEH because the army loves it ....
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    scada wrote: »
    What if we have CEH because the army loves it ....

I think @cyberguypr will give you an M16 to secure the mailroom. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    scadascada Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    M4 or bust ....

actually I was a S A W gunner. Now that sucks. But anyway maybe after I finish this sans program..

people move around every so often...
  • Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    I just got approval for an addition to my team. I am looking for a Sr. Infosec Engineer with operational security monitoring, incident response, forensics, threat hunting, and security analytics. In addition, the role requires a people person who can build strong relationships with the business across a big company. Extra points if you bring in cloud security hand-on expertise. Automation is a BIG thing here so if you speak PowerShell and Python, you are golden. Finally, the role will serve as a mentor for jr talent.

Certs are not required, but extra points for CISSP and anything GIAC. If you have a CEH I will find you a job in the mailroom.

Notes before anyone asks: NOT a remote position. However, one-offs for remote work may be allowed after you prove yourself.

If you want more info or are interested, please PM for details.

How far of a commute from Wrigleyville?
  • Options
    Tekn0logyTekn0logy Member Posts: 113 ■■■■□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    If you have a CEH I will find you a job in the mailroom.

Well at least the CEH guy can go home at 5pm... icon_jokercolor.gif
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Hey, I leave at 5pm, even before my CEH expired.