Options

Wgu undergrad transfer.

FascistPenguinFascistPenguin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello, I am currently enrolled at wgu and was wondering if other places that are accredited take undergrad credits for wgu. I am at the threshold for financial aid. Basically, I am no longer able to get financial aid for wgu due to credit constraints. I love wgu, but I have to pay 500 per month and at thanks time I can't do it.

Comments

• Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Last I checked, all WGU programs were regionally accredited. If another accredited school looks at your transcript, they should be able to take a good amount. It's primarily a comparison between their courses and WGU's. They have to determine if the WGU course matches the same objectives as the other school. Keep in mind there is also a limit on how many credits can be transferred in. If you contact the school where you are interested in enrolling, they should tell you which accreditations they recognize, then check and see if your WGU program has the same.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College