Super Long-time Lurker says Hello

qaz3dqaz3d Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Didn't see a welcome space but I finally registered as real user; right now I'm here to post a bit about studying for CCSK..CCSP my first cloud cert.

I hope to offer any advice in those working in Cybersecurity mainly Audit/ especially if you have federal gov't clients.

I got my took my first cert back in 2008 - CISSP failed by 3 points.. re-examed 2010 (Thanks Deloitte) passed took both exams paper
Failed CISA 3x ( was so not focused- and I learned a different audit methodology during my career at the time)

Recently August took and passed the ISC2 CAP exam; before they changed it this month - I'm sure to make it more difficult smh if not pricier CAP is really wanted in the DC Area

Awaiting exam results from beta test called FITSP-A; hoping to hear something this month

As I stated my coworker and I are on week maybe day one of CCSK studying looking for easy win w/ that cert before moving on to more formal CCSP

Than next year I'm going back for CISA

Again hoping to learn and pass on any advice for us in the IT/Tech field icon_cool.gif

Comments

• ecuisonecuison Member Posts: 131 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi and welcome! There are definetly a lot of great people here that have helped motivate me! Good luck on your path with the CCSK and eventually the CCSP. Both great cloud certifications!
    Accomplishments: B.S. - Business (Information Management) | CISSP | CCSP | TOGAF v9.2 Certified | Security + | Network +