Options

trouble with messsage center?

jgwalkerjgwalker Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im having problems getting responses back on my previous messges. Ive sent 2 message/questions to the webmaster and I haven't received the responses. Why not?

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe he is busy?
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I have about 8 new private messages in my inbox... none of them are from you icon_confused.gif Please check your outbox...

If they're technical questions, you'll get a polite reply requesting you to post them in the appropriate forums icon_wink.gif

If you have send them by email, they might have got lost in between the 431 messages with virusses I received today... isn't it great to be in so many people's address book icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    it's always better to post queries and questions in the forums.

we appreciate that some members may prefer to read posts rather than place them (forum and bulletinboard users refer to them as "lurkers"), but many questions and queries are valid to more than just the person sending the private message.

this is proven by the fact that most of the private messages contain the same things - how many questions in a particular exam, what's the pass score, what books to use, what practise tests to use, where to get braindumps, etc.
    A+ Moderator