Azure Certification…where to start?

kavyasahukavyasahu application developerPosts: 1Member ■□□□□□□□□□

I'm a DevOps Engineer and looking to expand my knowledge with some certifications, in particular, MCSA and MCSE from Microsoft on Azure.

I'm interested in the following exams for now which count for MCSA

Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions

I have no Idea where to start in learning, I have a Pluralsight and SafariBooks Online accounts should I start with there. Anyone who took the exams is so kind to guide me also on where/what to srart with.

Comments

• shochanshochan Senior Member Posts: 841Member ■■■■■□□□□□
    First thing I would do is look on Microsoft's Learning site, a lot of it is free training.  Do some research on it & you will find it.  Being a great IT guru is being able to find tips and tricks yourself.
    2019 goals -> CySA+ (Sept)
    "It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good" ~ Danny Carey
  • eillinois31eillinois31 Junior Member MCP, MCSA 2016 (70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742), MCSE Core Infrastructure(70-744), VMware VCP-DVC 6.5Posts: 38Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Those 2 exams you have listed expire at the end of this month December 2018. I'm too new to post links, but if you google '70-533' and to the official exam objectives, under 'skills measured' in red it has the blog post talking about the new Azure test and new paths. 

I have not took these specific exams(70-532/533), took the 70-740/741/742 this year and taking 70-744 in Jan, but have looked at this before considering taking this test 70-533(but was going to expire so went with 70-744). 

You may have found this out by now, but if not wanted to post. 

• SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Posts: 644Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    One of the best up to date ressource for Azure certs are the course from Udemy by Scott Duffy. He has already updated his 70-533 to AZ-100 material. 
  • ArkrainArkrain Posts: 55Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    In https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/ you have a free interactive learning

• aron90saron90s Posts: 4Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Arkrain Great study materials! :)
  • NadzzNadzz Posts: 69Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Microsoft Azure Home page/Portal is more user friendly then Amazon Console